Zombies & Trains has been out for a couple weeks now, and I just wanted to list some of the great reviews it got!
- 148apps: 4/5 – “Simple yet satisfying, what can possibly beat squashing zombies with trains?”
- Gamezebo: 4/5 – “This is a title you’ll keep coming back to.”
- technologytell: 4/5 – “Forget snakes on a plane, we’ve got Zombies & Trains!”
- Everyday Gamers: 4/5 – “Zombies & Trains is a fantastic mobile game.”
- Gamers Temple: 4/5 – “It’s an enjoyable game built on a simple and unique premise that you’ll find yourself coming back to play again and again.”
- Apps Looking: 4/5 – “Brutal? Yes. Fun? Absolutely.”
- Apple’N’Apps: 4/5 – “Zombies & Trains is a should buy and it is time to jump on board of because this entertaining gore fest is leaving the station.”
- BioGamer Girl: 7/10 – “With plenty of power-ups and equipment to utilize in-game and a variety of game modes to try out, Zombies & Trains is bloody good fun.”
- ZTGD: 7/10 – “If you’re a fan of iOS games that you can play in short bursts without much investment, Zombies and Trains is a solid option for only .99 cents.”
- TUAW: “The idea of a train at full speed running through a herd of zombies is really just too good to pass up.”
- Mashable: Listed on their “5 Games You Should Play This Weekend” next to Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem Awakening, Mega Man 2 and Worms!
And the reviews keep coming too!